Cyber-Secure Innovations was founded in 2013 by Christopher Rhodes. Mr. Rhodes has over 15 years of experience in Information technology. Mr. Rhodes has worked for several fortune 500 companies supporting and securing government IT systems. Mr. Rhodes obtained his associate degree and bachelors degrees from The Pennsylvania State University in the field of Information Sciences and Technology. Mr. Rhodes also obtained his Masters degree at Carnegie Mellon University in Information Assurance. Mr. Rhodes currently maintains several industry certifications. Mr. Rhodes currently is currently certified in the following: (Click on each bullet to find out more)
- CISSP® from (ISC)2® is the most globally recognized certification in the information security market.
Required by the world’s most security-conscious organizations, CISSP is the gold standard credential that
assures you possess the knowledge and experience to effectively develop and manage the overall security posture of an organization.
As trusted advisors, you are the IT security leaders within your organizations and serve as role models for aspiring information security professionals. Your technical expertise, experience, and business acumen play a critical role in helping organizations integrate stronger security protocols in an increasingly fluid cyber security landscape. (Source: ISC2.org)
- CEH provides a comprehensive ethical hacking and network security-training program to meet the standards of highly
skilled security professionals. Hundreds of SMEs and authors have contributed towards the content presented in the
CEH. Latest tools and exploits uncovered from the underground community are featured.
The CEH focusing on latest security threats, advanced attack vectors, and practical real time demonstration of the latest Hacking Techniques, methodologies, tools, tricks, and security measures. Unlike other strictly theoretical training, you will be immersed in interactive sessions with hands-on labs after each topic.
- The Security+ exam covers the most important foundational principles for securing a network and managing risk.
Access control, identity management and cryptography are important topics on the exam, as well as selection
of appropriate mitigation and deterrent techniques to address network attacks and vulnerabilities.
- The exam covers network technologies, installation and configuration, media and topologies, management, and security. Candidate job roles include network administrator, network technician, network installer, help desk technician and IT cable installer. (Source: CompTIA.org)
- A Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) is able to perform the following tasks:
-Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
-Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
-Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
-Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
-Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
-Manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication
-Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration
- EC-Council Certified Incident Handlers are skilled to handle and respond to computer security incidents in an information system. Certified Incident Handlers understand the underlying principles and techniques for detecting and responding to current and emerging computer security threats. Certified Incident Handlers know how to handle various types of incidents, risk assessment methodologies, and various laws and policy related to incident handling. Certified Incident Handlers will be able to create incident handling and response policies and deal with various types of computer security incidents. (Source: EC-Council.org)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) is a certification that validates IT professional and developer technical expertise through
rigorous, industry-proven, and industry-recognized exams. MCP exams cover a wide range of Microsoft products, technologies, and solutions.
- A VCA-Data Center Virtualization certification, shows
credibility when discussing data center virtualization, the business
challenges that vSphere is designed to address, and how virtualizing the data center with vSphere
addresses those challenges.
A VCA-DCV can define data center virtualization and provide use case scenarios of how vSphere and data center virtualization can provide cost and operational benefits. (Source: VMWare.com)
Mr. Rhodes and CSI will continue to further their education, search and test new technologies, ultimately working towards providing great solutions.